Sreekavitha Engineering College,Karepalli
Sreekavitha Engineering College is a pool of knowledge since 2001, where best methodologies, latest industry oriented course contents and overall development comes from the best of research and rigorous industrial interface.
SKEC maintains a reputation for up to date Curriculum, Quality Teaching, and Case based Learning, Internship and Placements. The academic focus at SKEC is to develop a complete student and a globally adaptable professional with social sensitivity. Students growth and rapid progress in their careers through knowledge, practice, persistence and perseverance, is the only key to success.
To foster human excellence imbued with integrity and loyality and the spirit of service to mankind through education of global standards stepped in Indian ethos and values.
To evolve and encourage into a premier and the most preferred educational institution at every level of academic pursuit across the country.
|SreeKavitha Engineering College|
Our Long Term Goals :
- Maintain and develop excellent accredited undergraduate engineering and postgraduate engineering programs.
- Encourage growth in discovery and creative activities and integrate these with student learning to build excellent graduate programs.
- Recruit, retain and sustain a highly qualified and energetic faculty.
- Increase the number of programs.
- Enable programs that are responsive to the service, out-research, technology transfer and economic development needs of India and beyond.
- To attract the undergraduate and graduate students into the college.
- To provide a relevant, exciting, high quality undergraduate and graduate education that process produces young engineers who are adaptable and flexible, as well as technically proficient.
- To train and place our students in the top industries, government agencies and universities.
- To provide a world class infrastructure of labs and classrooms.
- To become recognized as a research institution through high impact research, scholarly publications and interdisciplinary research in engineering technologies.
- To have excellent ties with industries and government agencies in the form of research support, technology transfer and student placement.